What would our quality of life be like if not for the volunteering commitment of thousands people in Québec? The answer is self-evident!
The same is true of a student community. And, it is often thanks to volunteering commitments that many adolescents discover they possess new talents while expanding their circle of friends.
Here are some examples of the commitments that our students experience:
- Hosting of student radio
- Hosting of the Soirée des Dômes (student gala)
- Hosting of Secondaire en Spectacle
- Referee and score-keeper in sports activities
- Student snack bar
- Graduate Yearbook Committee
- Desjardins Student Caisse Committee
- Prom Committee
- Sports Committee
- Class or grade representatives
- Student Council