Diploma awarded by the Ministère de l'Éducation et de l’Enseignement supérieur
Requirements for obtaining a Secondary School (SSD) in general education in the youth sector (J5 certification system). These standards have been in force since May 1, 2010.
The pass mark for each course is 60%. A Secondary School Diploma (SSD) is awarded to a student who has obtained at least 54 credits in Secondary IV and V, at least 20 of which are in Secondary V or vocational training.
In addition, the student must pass the following courses:
- Secondary V Language of instruction
- Secondary IV Mathematics
- Secondary V Second language
- Secondary IV Science and Technology or Applied Science and Technology
- Secondary IV History and Citizenship Education
- Secondary IV Arts Education
- Secondary V Ethics and Religious Culture or Physical Education and Health